Clearwater, British Columbia Web Design & Development Articles
Latest articles from around the web
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could get all essential WordPress services besides the actual hosting from one provider? The rather new solution by 10web offers just that. WordPress: Much Light, But Also a Lot of Shadow WordPress is as popular as ever. More and more websites of the modern web are powered by the...
Icon fonts are a popular solution to a common CSS problem; how to incorporate web icons into your website design in an efficient, fast-loading way. With plenty of services available to make choosing and using an icon font easy, you don't have to create your own from scratch. Icon fonts are all over the internet. […]
In this article, I’m going to introduce you to the CSS Fragmentation specification. You might never have heard of it, however, if you have ever created a print stylesheet and wanted to control where the content breaks between pages, or multi-column layout and wanted to stop a figure breaking between columns, you have encountered it. I find that quite often problems people report with multicol are really problems with browser support of fragmentation.
The adoption of containers in enterprises is in full swing, with container platforms like Kubernetes fast becoming the de facto standard for deploying applications to production. Indeed, a recent study of data protection strategies for containers found that 67% of respondents are already running containers for production applications, while the remaining 33% plan to do... Read more » The post Setting containers free: Keep IT in line with business needs appeared first on Developer Tech News.
Though very vast and mostly barren, if you’ve seen a documentary like BBC’s Planet Earth you’ll know how intricate and spectacular deserts truly are. Here
PHP Internals News: Episode 29: Reclassifying Engine Warnings London, UK Thursday, September 26th 2019, 09:29 BST In this episode of "PHP Internals News" I chat with Nikita Popov (Twitter, GitHub) about adding information about arguments an...
Task runners are the heroes (or villains, depending on your point of view) that quietly toil behind most web and mobile applications. Task runners provide value through the automation of numerous development tasks such as concatenating files, spinning up development servers and compiling code. In this article, we'll cover Grunt, Gulp, Webpack and npm scripts. We'll also provide some examples of each one to get you started. Near the end, I'll throw out some easy wins and tips for integrating ideas from this post into your application.The post How To Harness The Machines: Being Productive With Task Runners appeared first on Smashing Magazine.
In today’s Illustrator and Photoshop tutorial I’m going to take you through the process of creating a mid-century illustration, complete with distressed print effects. I’ll show you how to achieve the visual traits that give the artwork the appearance of a retro matchbook print, such as the use of limited colours, halftone shading, misregistration effects, […] The post Video Tutorial: How To Create a Retro Character Illustration appeared first on Spoon Graphics.
There's been a shift happening in website design for a while: navigation and menus are shrinking. Minimal navigation styles and elements are growing in popularity, despite arguments against the hamburger menu icon. Although not all minimal navigation elements use this style, it’s certainly a visual style we’ve seen explode in use over the past few […]
We live in a time where more than 64% of online shoppers wait to buy things until they go on a discount or sale. Whether it is groups, specific user roles (wholesalers, managers, etc.), or special customers on your WooStore; everybody is looking to buy at pocket-friendly rates. Now, while offering discounts does have its […] The post 4 Best Ways to offer Groups & User-role discounts in your WooStore appeared first on WisdmLabs.
About The Coding Studio Inc.
Developing professional web applications
for Clearwater, British Columbia, for 20 years!
With years of experience and many satisfied customers, we provide the direction and assistance you require.
Custom Web Development
We specialize in complex custom web projects, from small business websites to corporate applications.
We create an experience which converts more leads and retains more customers, which increases profits.
We help to simplify and automate employee tasks, which reduces payroll and other expenses.